RPG LAND Forum Index RPG LAND
Welcome to RPG Land's discussion boards. Most RPG heroes post here before they lose their memories and star in video games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two new Castlevanias unveiled, one old title to see mobile r

View previous topic :: View next topic  
?diuQiL
.hctiB .erianidroartxe tob daerhT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Two new Castlevanias unveiled, one old title to see mobile r Reply with quote

http://rpgland.com/content/?p=1056
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New DS Castlevania:

I've been expecting an announcement for weeks. It's definitely good news. They can milk that franchise to death on handhelds, I don't give a shit. I fucking love ever single one of them.

DXC:
Even though this annoyingly propagates the "Portstation" moniker given the PSP, it's still a rad fucking package. You're basically getting three games on the disc. It'd be nice if even one of them was an original game, but who can complain?

360 offering: This'll probably be another 3D title. I bought but still have yet to play Curse of Darkness but from what my friend tells me, it's more RPGish and fun than Lament of Innocence, but the level design is just as bad with long, empty hallways that lead to square rooms, and that the run speed is annoyingly slow for as far as you have to run. I'll get excited after I hear more, but I'm (as I'm sure many are) already a bit prejudiced at the first sight of 3D.
His Royal Dukeness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new DS Castlevania is definitely good news. Here's to hoping Konami also announces more Suikoden, considering there hasn't been an announcement of the series in ages.
Judge of Stellasolum now available at my Lulu storefront
PipArchDevil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:
DXC:
Even though this annoyingly propagates the "Portstation" moniker given the PSP, it's still a rad f---ing package. You're basically getting three games on the disc. It'd be nice if even one of them was an original game, but who can complain?

I heard back when this was originally announced that the original Rondo of Blood would be included in the package, which alone was a enough to make me want a PSP.
LiQuid!
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hence "You're basically getting three games on the disc."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> RPG Land Updates All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: