RPG LAND Forum Index RPG LAND
Welcome to RPG Land's discussion boards. Most RPG heroes post here before they lose their memories and star in video games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Soldier's Quest (rm2k3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DB
Shine on, you crazy diamond

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
...says the guy who made a game called "Rape Da Bitches." What the f--- is wrong with you?

I have to keep going back and watching that video to make sure that sh** is real and we're not being trolled.

Yes, it is real. You can believe me that, guy. I mean, why should it be trolled? It is just a fun game with a good story. Do you say ''I think your game is trolled'' to every fun game? -.-
The Great White Bear of Sunflower Street

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DB

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-.-

You called this Thread the most rememberable one in the history of this forums? Why? Because Soldier's Quest was the best game you guys have ever played I think.

And you can also look into the future with a smile on your faces, because you also got one more great game thread, the 'Rape da bitches'' thread! And this one is a RPG LAND EXCLUSIVE development thread!!!!!! So afterwards you guys can say you were part of the whole development from the beginning!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope something terrible happens to you and/or someone you love, some day.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, alright... calm down guys. First of all: D B l o v e s a b s o l u t e l y n o b o d y ! X,-D
Secondly: Your post is already something very terrible.

See, I can understand that you guys are quite disappointed, because I only told you about that old cancelled rape game and did not show something from the new version yet (ecept the title screen). But don't worry. I announce you now that I will show you a very great new screen next weekend which contains a lot of fuckable bitches as well. So watch forward to that, friends.
Overlord of the Netherworld

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know where you guys keep coming from but never stop <3
Phil
Bloody persistant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, tell us about the other games you've made besides "Rape Da Bitches."

Also, are you a professional rapist, or is rape just a hobby? Do you rape women or children? Or both? You certainly do have a mighty fine pedostache going on.

I've known a couple of murderers in my life, but I've never known a rapist.
Sethimothy
*Accomplished* Bastard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DB wrote:
You called this Thread the most rememberable one in the history of this forums? Why? Because Soldier's Quest was the best game you guys have ever played I think.

Nah, it was two things.

1.)On a practical level, the number of people who joined in 2008 doubled because of this thread. Of course, we're counting sockpuppets here.

2.)We love drama here. Unlike another sight with RPG gamers, though, we ALSO don't take ourselves too seriously.

Quote:
So afterwards you guys can say you were part of the whole development from the beginning!

In all seriousness, why? Why do you need our help in recreating a game, and why would you bother asking us for our likenesses and so forth? Create something original. I've got better things to do than be one of the bitches that gets raped in your game. Like raping other bitches IRL. True story.

Knighthawk wrote:
I hope something terrible happens to you and/or someone you love, some day.

VsPluckyDuck
Duckslit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DB wrote:
See, I can understand that you guys are quite disappointed, because I only told you about that old cancelled rape game and did not show something from the new version yet (ecept the title screen). But don't worry. I announce you now that I will show you a very great new screen next weekend which contains a lot of fuckable bitches as well. So watch forward to that, friends.

Assuming you remain unbanned until next weekend?

Seriously, I couldn't tell initially if you were a troll, or just an idiot, but now it's pretty clear that you're both.

You're playing an interesting game with your facade of innocence, but I really don't understand the point of coming in to troll about developing a rape game on RPG Maker. Are you expecting us to embrace the idea, or reject it? If we embrace the idea, clearly you might have some grounds to go back and bash us, but nobody here seriously would. If we reject it, what's your point? Where does the funny come from?
Phil
Bloody persistant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wat
DB

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So, tell us about the other games you've made besides "Rape Da Bitches."

Oh, my other games weren't big ones. More smaller mini games. Nothing worth to be mentioned. Some of them had a few good aspects, but ''Rape da bitches!'' is my first bigger project.
Quote:
Also, are you a professional rapist, or is rape just a hobby? Do you rape women or children? Or both?

Nope to both. It is just a game, man. I am not the main character in the game. X,-D
Quote:
2.)We love drama here. Unlike another sight with RPG gamers, though, we ALSO don't take ourselves too seriously.

I see.
Quote:
Why do you need our help in recreating a game, and why would you bother asking us for our likenesses and so forth?

Listen, I don't want your ''help''. I just want to give you guys the possibility to watch and comment the development of my epic game.
Quote:
I've got better things to do than be one of the bitches that gets raped in your game.

you don't play the bitches in the game. You play the rapists.
Quote:
Are you expecting us to embrace the idea, or reject it?

Of course I don't want EVERYBODY to love the game. But I think some will like it. Just give it a try and comment the stuff you get seriously.
Quote:
Seriously, I couldn't tell initially if you were a troll, or just an idiot, but now it's pretty clear that you're both.

Nope to both, sorry.

But now, let's don't have the ''Rape da bitches!'' discussion HERE. This thread is for the great ''Soldier's quest''.
Bloody persistant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good, I thought he'd left us.
DB

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, you are lucky. I am still here. Why should I leave you nice guys? I also have a brand new screen shot 4 ya. Check out my thread.
*Accomplished* Bastard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Antifarea's latest [strike]whoring[/strike] post:

Quote:
Hi everyone... I didn't had the chance to check on this thread since I didn't had internet for a while, but now I'm back again... I noted that RPGland came in to drop their filthy comments, well I don't want to turn this into board wars, only to say do not worry about them, just plainly ignore them... it is not worth socializing with dudes who will insult you just because you use rm2k3.

Anyways, back on topic... I am still working on this game, as a matter of fact, the full version will be out by the end of this summer. Most of the complaints people have about certain issues, are basically fixed already, and not only that... I'm also finally inputting the engines for the game, which will be:

THE NEW UPCOMING FEATURES=

-Crafting system with 100+ items for creation:
In this crafting system, you will be able to use dropped items from regular enemies, to create certain items/weapons/armors that you won't find in the shops.

-Karma/Reputation system:
You will be able to select what to respond to the NPCs and some dialogues, mostly in parts where Main characters interact with the player... however, the main story dialogue will continue the same... By choosing good/neutral/bad answers, there will be extra parts of the story in the game, as well you will have a reputation stats, very detailed... which I'm working on having it affect other situations in mid-game, and some parts of the ending only.

-Emblem system (Battle):
When you select actions in battle such as Attack, Defend, Use Tech/Magic or Items, you will recieve "1" point towards 4 different type of points that will be counted in the Emblem system Menu. For example...

Attack - 1 ATK point
Technique - 1 TEC point
Magic - 1 MAG point
Defend - 1 DEF point
Use Item - 1 AGI point

-Emblem system (Menu):
The emblem grid will be used to unlock new techniques/magics as well to increase character parameters... to increase Attack +3, you will need to have enough ATK points to unlock the emblem... but in order to have an emblem available, first you have to adquire it. Some of them are sold in shops, others are dropped by Mini-bosses, and Main enemies in the game. Getting new techniques will consume more than 1 kind of points, for example... 5 ATK pts + 3 TEC pts + 1 AGI pts... you get the idea.

-Dungeon Traps:
Dungeons will have traps this time around... some of them will poison you, some will paralize you, while others will take out HP or MP/TP... There will be items and techniques that allow you to detect invisible traps in the dungeons.
Traps won't be disarmed though.

-Puzzles:
The game will now feature puzzles, making it less linear and more complex when travelling inside dungeons. Most of them will be easy to normal when figuring it out, however, there will be certain puzzles leading to hidden rooms or anything special, and those will be harder to figure it out, harder but possible for anyone.

-Quest system:
Of course! there will deffinitely be a lot of side-quests in the game. There will be different guilds where you can take on quests and get rewards, get to discover new places, new people and new dungeons. There will be many, I was thinking on making 50 side-quests for the entire game.

-Cheats:
There will be an object in the beginning of the game, called the Cheat Orb. If you decide to use it, you can adquire 999,999 Gold, All usable items, and other stuff to help people in case they really get stuck... I won't include certain things such as secret emblems or legendary items available, cause then people will be skipping the side-quests, that sort of stuff...

-Secrets:
I plan to make 2 secret playable characters, secret enemies, secret locations inside dungeons, as well some secret dungeons.

-Original graphics:
Not all the graphics in the game will be original, but I will be spriting a lot of the graphics from scratch, you can have an idea of how they could possibly look by checking my Deviant art account here:
http://antifarea.deviantart.com/

I will update the main post when the next update is ready!
Thanks for reading everyone.

Not bad, for a game he's claimed he is no longer working on. Of course, we know almost none of this will be implemented in his end game, and it's still gonna suck like woah. But, of course, this is becuase I don't like RPGMaker, and not because, you know, Antifarea is a fucktwit who can't make games. >.>
NR
The Great White Bear of Sunflower Street

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What forum is that at? Thread link?
PipArchDevil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why haven't we invaded the deviantart?
RagePirate
Betrayal Burger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to using the Cheat Orb. 999,999 gold? Count me in. Man, why haven't more RPG companies thought of this? It would take all that silly "challenge" right outta things. My kinda game.
DB

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NR wrote:
What forum is that at? Thread link?

The German Kami-RPG-Maker2k/3-Board where ''Sethimothy'' calls himself ''Neko Gangsta''. Link? forget about that...
Quote:
"I announce you now that I will show you a very great new screen next weekend which contains a lot of fuckable bitches as well. So watch forward to that, friends."
-THE creator of the RapePG

Man, I have a name... -.-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for double post. One of you has already found the video about this trash game I made back in 2008 to show the YT world how lousy the game is. So I also want to post it here now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ocIleQYbM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> Creation Discussion All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9
Jump to: