RPG LAND Forum Index RPG LAND
Welcome to RPG Land's discussion boards. Most RPG heroes post here before they lose their memories and star in video games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Indie Game - Tinywarz

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frizz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: Indie Game - Tinywarz Reply with quote

Hi all -

The company I work for (MobRule Studios) recently released an Indie Strategy game that has RPG elements (you spend points to select abilities for your main character).

Feel free to check it out at tinywarz.com

If you have any feedback about the RPG or other game elements, feel free to post them here or on the in-game message boards.

Thanks!
_f
NR
The Great White Bear of Sunflower Street

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there multiplayer modes? Like, can I play against a friend on my computer, or perhaps even online?
Pandar
Overlord of the Netherworld

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another question is, will there be Mozilla Firefox support? I use it, and quite a few other people I know use it, and I'm not sure many would be willing to switch to IE just to play this game. Although it seems pretty sweet.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tinywarz is designed to be a multiplayer game - You build up your forces by fighting computer controlled "bandits" ... but the heart of the game is player vs. player and faction vs. faction (factions are player-made clans).

Mozilla support is being considered for the future ... I know I would love to include it, but that means a lot of time re-buildings parts of the game instead of adding new content. Once the content has stabilized, there's a plan to go back and add Mozilla support.

_f
Owozifa
Red Menace Commie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firefox forever!

I'll check it out later.
Founder, Est. 1999

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

signing up now man, sounds interesting. I've played a few web based strategy games. Can be fun to pass time at work Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh* my schedules are so messed up and im not even living at home anymore so i have different rules here... i dont think i'll ever get to really enjoy it ... <-.->
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> Creation Discussion All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: