RPG LAND Forum Index RPG LAND
Welcome to RPG Land's discussion boards. Most RPG heroes post here before they lose their memories and star in video games.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BIG COLLECTOR NEEDS FACTORY SEALED SNES OGRE BATTLE $1000

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brinn1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: BIG COLLECTOR NEEDS FACTORY SEALED SNES OGRE BATTLE $1000 Reply with quote

I have completed sealed collections of Dreamcast, ps1, Saturn, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, and 32x. I need about 50 games to complete snes sealed games. Some aren't that rare, I just haven't found them. The one which will be most difficult I'm convinced is Ogre Battle. I'd like to get that one wrapped up. If any one can help or if you have other rare snes factory sealed games, I can send you my list of needed games and make sure you make good money.

More specifically, I have written an article on SNES factory sealing with all variants and everything to look for. I can suppy on demand this article to anyone who is interested Just send me an email at brinn1@aol.com.

So, please don't try resealing anything and passing it off as factory sealed. I'll know after a quick look. You don't want the aggravation.
On the other hand I'm offering anyone with connections who can help me fininish my snes sealed collection a chance to make a nice profit.

Thanks in advance
Acend
Will date your daughter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes me almost wish I never opened mine now....
Founder, Est. 1999

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Makes me almost wish I never opened mine now....

No it doesn't. Games can be collectible but games are meant for playing Smile

$1000 though.. yowch that'd be nice for that game. My box is damaged a little unfortunately and definately not factory sealed.
fasta dan a muddafucka!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I linked to a sealed Ogre Battle on eBay last year. The bidding was well over $1000 and the seller was getting emailed offers of like $3000. The auction was eventually pulled, I suspect because the seller excepted one of his private offers...
The Great White Bear of Sunflower Street

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiQuid! wrote:
The auction was eventually pulled, I suspect because the seller excepted one of his private offers...

...in which the phrase "private offers" could be aaaaaanything. People want this game bad...
brinn1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: THE LAST GUY WHO HAD OGRE BATTLE FOR $1000 ON EBAY Reply with quote

that guy snes_treasures never had the game, he pulled it at the last minute and it was never divulged who bought the game because no one did. THERE WAS NO GAME. This guy uses several ids and lies constantly about what he has to sell and what he has sold. Probably a kid, about 15 I'd guess.
S
skagamer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Maybe I can help... Reply with quote

Hello I am a dealer of Factory Sealed classic video games and may be able to help you find some that you need. Please send me a list at skagamer@msn.com. I hope to do business with you in the near future. Thanks.
timrpgland
Founder, Est. 1999

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RPGLAND is in no way affiliated with skagamer Wink

You never know these days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RPG LAND Forum Index -> Spam Central All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: